Why Buy A Solar System For Your Home?
Energy prices are increasing at an alarming rate. With heating and cooling costs continually climbing, homeowners are left worrying if their home energy costs will double or triple!
Individuals, as well as businesses, are searching for alternative energy sources that are not only less expensive but friendly to our environment.
Solar panels are the most cost-effective, long-term solutions for alternative energy for both residential and commercial buildings in Southern California.
Energy costs will NEVER go down! Solar allows you to lock in your energy rate for decades.
Go Solar In 5 Simple Steps
Adding solar panels to your home is simple with Solar Pros trained, state-licensed installers. You can feel comfortable, knowing that the experienced team at Solar Pros, has custom-designed your solar electric PV system to produce the most power from your roof.
Step 1: Request a consultation.
Step 2: We will design a custom solar PV system to meet your energy needs.
Step 3: We will install your solar system, schedule, and coordinate all necessary inspections and HOA requirements required from start to finish.
Step 4: We will work with the utility company to connect your solar system to the power grid.
Step 5: You sit back and enjoy the instant savings form your new solar panel system!
Benefits When Choosing A Solar Pros Install
- 30% Federal Tax Credit
- Instant Home Equity – $20.73 for every $1 saved in energy.
- Solar is Non Taxable.
- Attractive Payback.
- No Property Tax reassessments.
- Reduce or eliminate your electric bill forever!
- When rates go up, your’s stay fixed.
- Best warranty available— 25 Years.
- Best equipment available.
- Great selling advantage if you sell your home.
Why We USe SolarEdge Inverters & PowerBox Optimizers
- Generates 25% percent more power than other solar systems.
- Optimal DC to AC conversion regardless of string lengths.
- FULL – 25-year warranty on PowerBox Optimizers.
- FULL – 25-year warranty on The Inverter.
- Energy loss caused by module mismatch and partial shading is gone.
- Multiple arrays and module orientations are easily supported.
UNLIKE MICRO OR STRING INVERTERS
The SolarEdge System pushes the envelope in the continuing endeavor to improve gridtie solar power generation. In a SolarEdge System, a DC to DC PowerBox optimizer is paired with each solar panel in an array, allowing each one to operate independently at its highest efficiency.
We Only Use The Best Solar Equipment
Call us at (951) 244-7767 or send us a quick message below so we can reach out to you.